Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15th .....An Angel Never Dies

AN ANGEL NEVER DIES

Don't let them say I wasn't born
That something stopped my heart
I felt each tender squeeze you gave
I've loved you from the start

Although my body you can't hold
It doesn't mean I'm gone
This world was worthy, Not of me
God chose me to move on

I know the pain the drowns your soul
What you are forced to face
You have my word, I'll fill your arms
Someday we will embrace

You'll hear that it was meant to be
God doesn't make mistakes
But that won't soften your worst blow
Or make your heart not ache

I'm watching over all you do
Another child you'll bear
Believe me when I say to you
That I am always there

There will come a time, I promise you
When you will hold my hand
Stroke my face and kiss my lips
And then you'll understand

Although I've never breathed your air
Or gazed into your eyes
That doesn't mean I never was
An angel never dies

Author Unknown



In Memory of Taelyn Marie

1 comment:

  1. Sher that is beautiful! Sending my love, strength and support!

    ReplyDelete